Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything.

It's release week rewind!!!!! And I choose to play with Amour for this week using this sketch.


Yep....back to lots of color this week. I colored Amour using Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. The red paper is a metallic paper that reflects like a mirror! It's so much fun to work with.




The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!

All the release sets are available in the store in rubber!!!!


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

6 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

shannon!!! i'm in LOVEEEEE! her eyes and the hem of her skirt are the first things that caught my eye!!

this card is just pure beauty!!!

=)

Mary Frances said...

Wow girl way to add that bling! Eye popping card. Glad you got a lot of coloring done this weekend. Hugs xx

Anita said...

This is so fabulous Shannon. I should pull out my Prismacolors more.

MrsETaylor said...

very sweet card Shannon. I really enjoy the colors on this one

Lara said...

Beautiful! I love how sassy she is!

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous card Shannon - I love how you coloured her - I must get my prismas out again !
hugs
wynneth
x