Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything.

It's release week!!!!! And I choose to play with Soleil for this week using this sketch.

And.....I choose to do her in a cool black, silver and white scheme. I know....I usually color these ladies up in some bright colors, so I decided to tone it down for this week. I'll be back with lots of color for next week.

Here's a closeup of Soleil so you can see the glitter pen and silver I used in her hair.


The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!

All the release sets will be available in the store tomorrow!!!! And don't forget about the crop coming up this weekend at the Castle.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

8 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Welcome back Shannon! I hope you had a fab time!!

I LOVE the tones that you chose for this!!! So serene, beautiful and calming!! Just awesome!!

=)
Meredith

stephanie said...

Love the soft colors you chose. Very pretty.

Nancyroo said...

gorgeous! Love the colors in it.

Alex said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! and you just "whipped this up"! Absolutely STUNNING Shannon!

Anita said...

I love the coloring and shading on this Shannon, just fabulous.

MrsETaylor said...

Shannon, I love the colors that you've used for this card. The image really becomes the focal point and I adore it.

Queen Kat said...

love her! As usual Shannon you made me smile!! thank you

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Wow! Awesome card. I love the colours you have chosen and the image.

Thank you for sharing

Happy crafting

Julie