Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop....Release Week!!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything.

This week's challenge was to create a card using this sketch.....


but since my computer was hating me last night, my project featuring the WIS kit will be up later tonight when I get home....if my computer decides it likes me today.


The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!

Don't forget......it's a release week so all the new stamps will be available in the store on Wednesday.




Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

wintam said...

I'd love to see what you did, I just hope I'll be here later tonight (well it's almost evening where I live...). See Ya'...