Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything.

This week's challenge was a color challenge using blue, brown and white along with the older QKD stamps. So, instead of creating a new card (I'm scrambling to get set for my vacay on Thursday) I picked out a few of my older cards to showcase.





The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!

Have you guessed the secret that Vicki has been keeping? Until the reveal, why don't you head over for some shopping at the store for some AMAZING bargins!!!!


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

4 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Gorgeous as always Shannon!! I love seeing older work as it's nice to reflect!!

Have a great trip and TFS such gorgeous pieces!!

XOXO
Meredith

Alex said...

These are all so beautiful. I am SO glad you did this, I love being reminded of all the wonderful inspiration in the gallery!!!
Have a GREAT time!!!

Keely Yowler said...

Gorgeous cards! I love your coloring.

My name is Wynneth said...

Amazing work Shannon - it would have been such a shame not to bring them out again for those who didn't catch them first time around :o) I love them all :o)
hugs
wynneth
x