Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything. We're featuring the release stamps again this week and it's been such fun working with this new WIS kit.

This week's challenge was to create a card using this sketch.....


and my computer decided to like me this week, so I was able to change up the sketch a bit to work with the image from the April WIS kit.

I colored her with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. I then added Diamond Stickles to her top and tail.

The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!

Don't forget......HUGE sale going on at the store right now.....including a free grab bag with every $30 purchase.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

6 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

the colors are stunning Shannon!! I LOVE how the giraffe looks and the sparkle and shimmer is all simply gorgeous!!! and the sentiment placement is AWESOME...

i love this!!!!

xoxo
Meredith

Nancyroo said...

very pretty! love the coloring on it!

Alex said...

VERY pretty! Your coloring is just stunning, I really love the way you did her hair. The circle witht he flowers looks fabulous.

Anita said...

I just love all the beautiful colors Shannon and the paper piercing really pops.

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous project Shannon - loving your colouring and great colour combo :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Betty said...

Great colors - they just reach out and grab you :)