Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Etsy Inspired #82 - Until It Ends Studio


Happy Saturday!!!! It's time for this week's Ety Inspired challenge. This week's store is Until It Ends Studio. They create some really unique jewelry pieces that would be perfect for the gamer in your life.


I picked this piece as my inspiration for my card. Although I'm not real thrilled with how it turned out. It just doesn't have the pop in person that it did in my head before I made it last night. then i stared at it some more this morning trying to figure out where I went wrong....and ended up just going with it as it. To create it I used a stamp set from our sponsor this week My Favorite Things "Branched Out". As well as some tiny rhinestone adornments.


And I know you are going to want to be sure to participate this week because we have a fabulous sponsor...My Favorite Things! And they will be giving the lucky winner a wonderful prize!

The prize will include 3 stamp sets (Thinking of Hoo, Who's That Chocoholic, & Love at First Sight) and some yummy ribbon too!


Okay...now I know you all want to play along for your chance at some fabulous MFT goodies! So head on over to Until It Ends Studios and find an item that inspires you. Create an amazing project of your own and link it up by Friday, April 9th at noon PST.

Everyone will be entered into a random drawing to win. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keyword EIC82. And please remember to give credit to the shop that you found your inspiration from.


Now go be Etsy Inspired!

Swing by the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration!!!


Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Emily Niehaus
De Swanick
and our April Guest Designers.....
Lori Roop
Savannah O'Gwynn

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning and inspiring card. I just love the colors and details you added.

Kerry said...

Beautiful flowers...love the silver accents!