Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Royal Tuesday Release Week Blog Hop!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything. This week is the release week for the March stamps. And they are amazing!!!!! I've had the pleasure of working with Little Miss Alice and Queen of Hearts. And today I'm sharing this card using Little Miss Alice with you.

This week is an sketch challenge.....



And here's my sample using Little Alice.


I colored her with Copic Markers. I then paired it with some fun printed paper and metallic red paper.

The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!

All the stamps will be available in the QKD Shop on Wednesday.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

10 comments:

Queen Kat said...

Shannon, this is so awesome I love your coloring!

Maigan Lynn said...

SOOOOO pretty Shannon! I love her in red and black! just stunning!!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

gorgeous shannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancyroo said...

beautiful card! Love the colors!

Maria Levine said...

Fabulous! Cool new image!

Alex said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love her in red and LOOOOOOVE this image!

Anita said...

This is so fabulous and the colors and coloring are awesome Shannon.

stephanie said...

Ooh la la, love it - the colors - the concept. Great card.

MrsETaylor said...

Shannon, I love how you've colored her dress. Stunning!

Nina said...

Beautiful job on coloring her, Shannon! Gorgeous! =)