Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything.

This week is a color challenge using green, yellow, black and white. So I picked up the "Flying High With You" set and got to work making a simple, masculine card.



The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!

Don't forget......HUGE 40% off sale going on now at the QKD Shop.




Happy Stamping,
Shannon

8 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

shannon...you never cease to amaze me. this is elegant, sweet and really exquisite. clean lines and so beautiful!

awesome job...

=) have a great day!

xoxoxo
meredith

stephanie said...

Wow, this is great Shannon. Another stamp set I need.

Anita said...

I love how sweet and simple this is Shannon, awesome job.

My name is Wynneth said...

Shannon I love this card - it is just so elegant and 'classy' :o)

That sentiment is really great - oh no, I can feel a pain in my credit card!!! LOL

hugs
wynneth
x

Alex said...

love this! Especially the tone on tone top portion!

Nancyroo said...

what a sunshiney card! Love it!

Nina said...

Lovely! Love the tone on tone look of the stamps on the yellow paper. And love that green paper too. Gorgeous. =)

MrsETaylor said...

Such a pretty and clean card. Love it!