Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything. This week is the 2nd week of featuring the March release. And they are amazing!!!!! I've had the pleasure of working with Little Miss Alice and Queen of Hearts. And today I'm sharing this card using Queen of Hearts with you.

This week is an sketch challenge.....



And here's my sample using Queen of Hearts.

I colored her using Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I then paired some papers from Cosmo Cricket and some rhinestone bling. The sentiment is also from the Queen of Hearts set.


The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!

All the stamps are available in the QKD Shop now.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

5 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

totally love the color combination Shannon! and the bling rocks!! =)

Anita said...

I just love the coloring and shading on this and the jewels just make it pop, awesome.

stephanie said...

This is sweet. I love the bling!

scrappin' kitty - Bronwyn Velazquez said...

Oh Shannon the color combos are amazing!!!! This would be a great print to hang in my bedroom!!! LOVE it.

Maigan Lynn said...

holy smokes Shannon! You took a little illustration, coloured her in a smokin pallette, and put her on some fancy paper and made her look super elegant! AWESOME! I love this card!