Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 21, 2010

StampTV Color Challenge


Happy Monday!!!! Did you all have a good weekend? I sure did! Yippie!!!!!

Today's another Color Challenge at StampTV....and my last one as hostess....booooooo......but I promise the stamper taking over for the next 3 months is just fabulous!!!!

This week's challenge is Metallics. You can combine them with neutrals or any other color you may need, but please keep the focus on the metallics.

I created this card for my cousin's engagement party this weekend using Nina's newest set "Lovely Labels" and the sentiment from Gina's set "Wreath of Wishes". I embossed the label in Antique Copper before cutting it out with the Nesties die. And I paired it with some copper shimmer paper and copper baubles.

I hope you'll play along with me this week!!! Just upload your new creation to the StampTV Gallery with the keyword STVCCSB13 for your chance to win.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

No comments: