Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

StampTV Color Challenge

Happy Monday!!!! It's that time again....time for another color challenge at StampTV.

For this challenge, I have Valentine's Day on the brain....so your colors for this week are pink, red, and green. Plus any neutrals you need. Ok...so the green slide in there just out of necessity...pink grass might be kinda strange afterall. Plus it worked out with the Basic Grey paper I added in.

I used Nina's set "Heartily Yours" and the matching digital paper "I Love Hearts" to create my sample. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils blending with OMS. I added clear glaze pen to the hearts, but it just doesn't show up in the picture.

I hope you'll play along with me this week....just create your card and post it in the StampTV gallery with the tag STVCCSB11. Easy Peasy!!!

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

Juls said...

this is so stylish!! Just Love it!! Hugs Juls