Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

StampTV Color Challenge

Happy Monday!!!!

It's time for another color challenge at StampTV. Can you believe how quickly time's been passing? This is my last month hosting these challenges.

This week's challenge is sage gree, yellow, black and white. My sample is the card I created for the VSN Spotlights on Ice challenge using Theresa's set "Purrr-fectly Delightful". I colored one image, and then mounted the colored image behind the one where I just have the shadows so the colors could poke out the punched out holes. I added Crystal Effects to the vase for shine and dimension. The cardstock is all GKD Pure Luxury and the background paper is Cosmo Cricket.

Swing over to StampTV and check out the details here.

Then just post your creation with the keyword STVCCSB10 in the StampTV gallery for your chance to win.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

de said...

This is stunning Shannon. I love the peek a boo color. And the DP is so posh! Very pretty and elegant.