Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Royal Tuesday Release Blog Hop!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything. This week is our Feb. release!!!! These images this month are just amazing. I loved working with Abby!!! Such a fun stamp. And she'll be available in the store on Wed so you can take her home and play with her too.

This week is a sketch challenge.....


And here's my sample using Abby. A perfect sketch for this image!!!

I colored her with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. Then I paired her up with some fun new Basic Grey papers and Prisma flowers.

The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!





Happy Stamping,
Shannon

11 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

so pretty and springy Shannon!!! love the colors and your coloring of Abby is awesome!!

stephanie said...

Oh I love her and the flowers down the side are a nice touch.

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Love her! I will be playing with mermaids soon....they are so much fun!
~ky

My name is Wynneth said...

I love your card Shannon, Abby is so lovely isn't she? The papers you used are fabby and make me think of Spring. Love your colouring of the image and those flowers are great :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Nina said...

Okay, definitely falling in love with Abby now. Gorgeous coloring and love the contrast of the green paper with the flowers with text. Lovely! =)

*hugs*
Nina

Maigan Lynn said...

aww! Pretty Shannon! I love the green! It is very SPRING! :)

Kimme said...

So great. I love the pink and green together. I'm getting a "Sugar Rush" just looking at this. ;)

Alex said...

Love the colors you used and the flowers with words- AWESOME!

Lara said...

Beautiful! Love how you colored her!

MrsETaylor said...

this card has such a "sweet factor" to it. Love the image and the colors you chose to highlight her.

2amscrapper said...

Love the take on the sketch, your color palette, and the image.