Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything. This week we continuing to feature stamps from the Feb. release again. I loved working with "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not"!!!

This week is an inspiration challenge.....



And here's my sample using "He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not".


I colored her with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. I then added glitter pen to the hearts and white gel pen to the dots on her outfit.

The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

11 comments:

Nina said...

Shannon!! She's gorgeous!! Love how you colored her! Loving that big bow and the punched edge too. Gorgeous! =)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

love this Shannon!! She's so light and airy!! The colors rock and I love the ribbon!! sooooooooo pretty!! Awesome job =)

stephanie said...

Oh she is beautiful. Love the ribbon.

Alex said...

Lovely Shannon! I really like how you color and blend! One day we are getting together so you can teach me- please :)

Kimme said...

Wonderful colors. I really like your layout and the image. It all captured the IC piece beautifully.

scrappin' kitty - Bronwyn Velazquez said...

The ribbon is beautiful and the colors are so earthy.

Nancyroo said...

love the coloring and that big ribbon is fabulous!

MrsETaylor said...

such a soft and beautiful card Shannon. I love how you have faded the color on her dress. Really pretty!

miscanthuscrafts said...

great card, gorgeous image. I have just ordered that stamp, can't wait for it to arrive! X

My name is Wynneth said...

Shannon, this is a truly beautiful card :o) I love how you coloured her and that ribbon is awesome :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

2amscrapper said...

I love that bow with the image.