Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop


Happy Tuesday!!!!
My post is a bit late for the hop today, but since I have a card done, I still wanted to share it with you.

This week's challenge was a color challenge...using pink, red, and white. I used Magic Flamingos stamp along with a sentiment from the Fairie Tales set.

Make sure you swing to the QKD blog to start this week's hop so you don't miss any of the DT creations.

There's also a new ning network The Royal Castle that you need to get over to!!!! We're hosting a virtual crop there this weekend with stamp releases, challenges, games and prizes!!!! You will not want to miss it!
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

2 comments:

La'Diva said...

Aww...fantastic!

I likey!!!

stephanie said...

Sweet. I love the flamingos in the frame.