Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Happy Hearts Day!!!!!!

I have a great manly Valentine to share with you today!! Yes, this is the card I'm giving to my man. He's a true guy's guy....so I knew that the traditional hearts and flowers and pastel colors just weren't going to work, even if I managed to skip the girly touches. So, I created this card for him using a bunch of stamp sets from Gina K. Designs. I started my stamping the truck from Asela's set "The Journey". Then, masking it off, I stamped the mountain background from Theresa's set "Happy Camper". I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I added the sewing and piercing around the edges. The sentiment is from Theresa's set "Purrr-fectly Delightful".
Yep.....I even decorated the inside using a sentiment from Gina's set "Love Notes". Since we've only been dating for a month I didn't want to use too sappy of a sentiment, and this one kinda goes with the truck on the front.

I hope you have fun/romantic plans with your loved ones today!!! I know I do!! Yippie!!!

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

La'Diva said...

I am loving this "man card" of yours!