Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Faith is Hope" CSS Blog Hop




Feelings of Hope

Gina challenged the CenterStage Spotlight team to make a card with the new Hope is Faith stamp set using the photo above for inspiration. Check out Gina's blog for all the details on this special stamp set.

Here is the card I created......
Using the colors (mainly that orange that just jumped out at me) and the focus on the butterfly. I colored the butterfly using Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I then colored a second one, and embossed it with Dazzling Diamonds and Glassy Glaze before cutting it out and layering it on the original image.


Then, stop by these designer's participating in the hop tonight:








Shannon Bracken (You are here)



























26 comments:

Maria Levine said...

Fabulous!! I love the glitter!

lisa808 said...

Beautiful--love the poppped-up butterfly.

dee marie said...

Lovin' all that sparkle! Beautiful card!

wordbird said...

Shannon...I thought the butterfly in Gina's picture was gorgeous...but yours is prettier! I love the colors you chose and the gorgoeus sparkle!! ;D Diana Q

Lori said...

So pretty Shannon, the sparkle is gorgeous!!!

Sue W said...

Stunning card Shannon!!

Stampin' Pam said...

Beautifully done - love the stitching and the glitter!

Betty Neville said...

Awesome card Shannon! Love your glittery butterfly and great stitching!

JenMarie said...

LOOOVE this!!!

joy said...

Love the dazzling diamonds! Beautiful card!

redwasher1 said...

Your card is gorgeous!!

Giovana said...

Love your card and coloring! Fantastic!!

Melissa Cash said...

Gorgeous card Shannon, I love all of the stitching.

Carolina said...

What a stunning card Shannon!!! Love the stitching and that darlin' bow ~ such perfect touches for the adorable butterfly! Hope you have a nice weekend!!!

Debbie said...

Very pretty card! Love the glittery butterfly!

Greetings, Debbie Meijer :)

Sharri Seffens said...

Shannon, beautiful card! Your butterfly is gorgeous!

Carla (cmsuto) said...

Beautiful card, Shannon! I love the papers and stitching and gorgeous butterfly!

tlgirl353 said...

Shannon- This is one of my faves from the hop! I love everything about it!

Cheri said...

Love the simple, elegance of this card, Shannon. Beautiful!

Tina Gilliland said...

Soooo pretty, Shannon!!

Beth S said...

Beautifully coloured. Love the glitter.

Selma said...

Shannon this is fabulous. Your butterfly is gorgeous and our layout is beautiful. I love the stitching you did too.

Janice M said...

Vert Pretty! I like the DP's you used and the sparkle!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Very pretty shannon! I love the stitching!

Brenda said...

Beautiful I love the sparkle!!!

Jennie said...

So pretty Shannon, love the dp you used.