Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Etsy #75 - Spin Designs

Happy Saturday!!! Sorry for the delay....computer issues this morning. First thing I'm doing with my tax refund is buying a new laptop. Then I'm going to take this one out back and put it out of it's misery. :)

This week's shop is Spin Designs. This jewelry is right up my alley. Clean and simple and elegant! Love it!!

I choose this heart necklace as my inspiration piece. And I created my card using a free image from this week's sponsor Dustin Pike. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. Then I paired it up with a sentiment from Nina's "Heartily Yours" set.

What's up for grabs this week? A $10 store credit to Doodle Dragon Studios.


How do you win? Just pick any item in the Spin Designs to be inspired by and make any creation that you wish. Link your creation back to the EtsyInspired #75 post on the EtsyInspired blog by next Friday Feb 19th, noon Pacific time to be entered into a drawing to win. Please make sure you credit the shop where you got your inspiration and this challenge to be eligible to enter. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keyword EIC75.

Swing by the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration!!!


Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Emily Niehaus
De Swanick
and our February Guest Designers.....
Lisa Arana
Courtney Baker

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

4 comments:

dahlhousedesigns said...

This is so adorable shannon!

lisa a.

de said...

This turned out so cute! Love it!

Kerry said...

Oh, this is both adorable and beautiful! I love the patterned paper and soft colors you used on the image.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so cute! I love the coloring and the pretty DP! :)