Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

StampTV Color Challenge

Happy Monday!!! Can you believe a week has flown by again? Crazy isn't it?

This week I have my favorite masculine color challenge for you....Black, White and Kraft. Since I needed to make a birthday card for my sister's boyfriend's birthday today I knew this was the perfect color challenge to work with.

I created this card using the new StampTV kit. Super simple card using Gina's sketch from last week's inspiration challenge, and a great manly card.

I hope you'll join me this week at StampTV. Just upload your creation to the StampTV gallery with the keyword STVCCSB09.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors. Striking.