Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

StampTV Color Challenge

Happy Monday!!!!!!!!
And it is a happy Monday too! I have the day off....and I'm planning on doing a whole lot of nothing!! And.....my nook arrives today......sooooooooo excited!!!! So, I'll have that to play with.

And you can play along with this week's color challenge at StampTV. This week I'm challenging you to create a card that's inspired by the colors of winter. To me, winter means a lot of time curled up on the couch under a blanket with a good book and a cat or 2 next to me. So, I used the color scheme of my living room to create my card....red, brown, and white.

The sweet little kitty is from Theresa's newest set "Purrr-fectly Delightful" and the sentiment is from Gina's set "Love Notes". I colored the image with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. I then used a clear glaze pen over the whole teacup to give it some shine.

I hope you'll come play with me!!!! Here's the link to the challenge....make sure you post your project into the StampTV gallery with the keyword STVCCSB08.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

HappyCrafter said...

So adorable! love the image, and the little photo corners and tag are great.