Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

GKD Monday Color Challenge

Happy Monday!!!!! It's back to the grind today after being off work since Dec. 23rd!!!! It's been a good vacation, but I'm ready to get back to the usual routine. Being off work that long and I start to forget what day it is and stuff like that. Crazy!!!!

Today's StampTV Color Challenge is Blue and Green. You can use any shade of either one....as you can see I used a lime green and turquoise blue. I stamped the image from Rupa's "Thinking of You" in Tuxedo Black ink and colored is with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. The papers are Basic Grey and SEI.

I hope you'll come play along with me!!!! Just upload your new creation to the StampTV gallery with the keyword STVCCSB06. All the details can be found here.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a fantastic color combination....and you used such awesome shades of both colors. Fantastically designed card.

HappyCrafter said...

neat colour combo, and I like how the large flower is half hidden under the image. Enjoy being back at work!

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! Very stylish!