Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Etsy Inspired #71 - Amethyst Soaps

Happy Saturday!!!! Sorry my post is up so late....my computer decided that it didn't want to run IE8 until I installed all the Windows Updates. 80 of them....which took all day today....ugh! But at least it's working now. I feel so lost without it sometimes.

Today's Etsy Inspired shop is Amethyst Soaps. Wow.....such amazing details in these soaps. I don't think I'd ever actually use them if I ever got some. They're just too pretty.

I choose these Sweetheart soaps as my inspiration for my card with "Lovebeetle" from Stamping Bella. So cute and fun to color. I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. The printed paper is the new Sugar Rush from Basic Grey and the cardstock is Gina K's Pure Luxury in Innocent Pink and Passionate Pink. Love these new colors!!!


This week the shop is giving away the Trio Small Tumbled Turquoise soaps. How do you win? Just pick any item in the Amethyst Soap shop to be inspired by and make any creation that you wish. Link your creation back to the EtsyInspired #71 post on the EtsyInspired blog by next Friday Jan 22nd, noon Pacific time to be entered into a drawing to win. Please make sure you credit the shop where you got your inspiration and this challenge to be eligible to enter. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keyword EIC71.

Swing by the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration!!!


Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter - Vacation
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy - Vacation
Emily Niehaus
De Swanick
and our January Guest Designer.....
Heather Pulvirenti


Happy Stamping!
Shannon

6 comments:

Kerry said...

What an adorable image and sweet card!

de said...

Super cute Shannon! Glad you are back in business!~

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super duper cute Shannon! We missed you!

HappyCrafter said...

what a pretty "lovey dovey" card :-)

StampinCathy said...

This is so adorable. Love the image and sentiment.

Juls said...

this is just soo much fun!! Hugs Juls