Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Etsy Inspired #70 - Skyler's Candy Clips

Happy Saturday!!!! Sorry this post is up a bit late. My computer decided it wanted to be difficult this morning....sheesh!

So, today's Etsy Inspired shop is Skyler's Candy Clips and I choose this Sweet Magnolia Hair Clip as my inspiration piece.

Our Sponsor this week is Paper Temptress.....so I couldn't resist using some of her amazing papers. Which typicially I horde because they are so FABU!!!! I used White Parchment for all the layers of my card....embossing the top layers with Floral Fantasy and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folders. The tags is a Spellbinders die and the sentiment is from Gina K's "Thanks A Million" set.

The prizes this week are....
Skyler's Candy Clips is offering up either one (1) Happy Flower Headband OR one (1) Baby Happy Flower Headband.

And Paper Temptress is offering up a Silver Lustre Package. I've worked with these papers and they are just incredible!!!

To play along with this challenge, all you have to do is find any item in the Skylar's Candy Clips shop to be inspired by. Make any creation that you would like to and post a link to the EtsyInspired #70 post on the EtsyInspired blog. Post your creation by next Friday, Jan 15 noon Pacific time to be entered in a drawing to win! Also, please remember to credit where you got your inspiration from and please mention this challenge. Can't wait to see what you made!


Swing by the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration!!!


Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter - Vacation
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
De Swanick
and our January Guest Designer.....
Heather Pulvirenti


Happy Stamping!
Shannon

6 comments:

de said...

This is stunning Shannon! Now that I've used the PT CS, I understand why you horde it! It's A M A Z I N G...

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is gorgeous Shannon! I really like the texture! Very pretty!

StampinCathy said...

This is just stunning and so inspiring. Great take on this challenge.

Juls said...

so luxurious and elegant! Hugs Juls

HappyCrafter said...

Very classy card, I really like the tone on tone.

Sherry said...

I love the classic feel of this card. Beautiful work!