Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Etsy #72 -


Happy Saturday!!!! I know....shocking that my post is up already huh? Well, I had plans last night so I set this to post this morning on Wednesday so I didn't have to worry about rushing to get it up on today at some point. It's amazing what happens when you're actually on top of things. Which I usually am not. So bad!!!! But I am trying to get better.

Today's Etsy Inspired shop is
Sweetie Pie Tutus. Now, I'm not one for little girls in tutus and such....just not my thang. But these are pretty cute. If that is your thang!!


And....it was super easy to create this fun "girly" card using "Pierrette Pointy Toes" from Stamping Bella. My inspiration was this pretty pink and purple fairy costume. I colored her using Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. And I used my new Nesties to cut her out. I just thought the curves kept with the whole "girly" theme.


How do you win? Just pick any item in the Sweetie Pie Tutus to be inspired by and make any creation that you wish. Link your creation back to the EtsyInspired #72 post on the EtsyInspired blog by next Friday Jan 29th, noon Pacific time to be entered into a drawing to win. Please make sure you credit the shop where you got your inspiration and this challenge to be eligible to enter. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keyword EIC72.

Swing by the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration!!!


Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter - Vacation
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
De Swanick
and our January Guest Designer.....
Heather Pulvirenti


Happy Stamping!
Shannon

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is adorable! Great stamp and sentiment.

de said...

Super cute! Perfect image for this shop!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh how cute is she!!!! And your coloring is awesome!!

Juls said...

wow! This is just beautiful! Hugs Juls

miscanthuscrafts said...

lovely card. now that's what you call a tutu!!

HappyCrafter said...

I love the soft feel of this. The colours and dP are great accompaniments for this image.