Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cuddle Up Sunday!!!


Happy Sunday!!!! So...it's back.....Cuddle Up Sunday!!!!! I've been so slack in using my Ildi, Co. images lately with all my computer issues. Then, I go to print off some images this morning, and my printer decides that it won't let me print until I change the cyan cartridge! Hello....I only want to print in black.....I don't need cyan!!!! So, after a trip to the store for a new ink cartridge I printed off my new images and got right to work.
I created this card using the Snopals Flowers image with the upcoming Valentine's Day holiday in mind. Not too fluffy which I like. The Basic Grey Bittersweet papers are just perfect for this image too. I colored the snowlady with Copic markers.
Happy Stamping!
Shannon

4 comments:

Jacquie said...

So cute, love that dp!!!

Danni said...

Adorable!

Juls said...

this is such a stunning card!! love EVERYTHING about it!! Hugs Juls

Jenny said...

This is so pretty! I love the DP combos and your colouring is fabulous.