Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

CSS Inspiration Blog Hop


It's time for another GinaK CenterStage Spotlight Team Blog Hop!

Each artist was asked to design their project by drawing inspiration from these photos of the AMAZING Christmas Cookie Bouquet the CSS Team sent to Gina's DT Coordinator Jessica Fick:



Here's the card I created. I focused on the general colors, that a thank you usually follows a gift, a shaped card, and the liquid pearls as the icing. I also added Crystal Effects to the wine glass....just because.
The stamped images are all from Melanie's set "A Charmed Life". I stamped the wine glass first onto White Pure Luxury cardstock, colored it with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS, and then cut it out and layered it onto the card front. I then added the Crystal Effects to the glass and the Liquid Pearls to the charm and card scallops.


Click on these links to see what the participating Designers have prepared for us tonight:




Happy Stamping,
Shannon

22 comments:

joy said...

Great thank you card -- your idea of using the liquid pearls really adds to your card!

tlgirl353 said...

Love how you used the colors without making a winter card! Clever.

Tex said...

Great TY card!

~Bev
http://savorthejourney.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com

vdutchr said...

I have ALWAYS loved that wine glass! Wonderful card from the inspiration!

Melissa Cash said...

So creative Shannon! Love it!

Giovana said...

Awesome card ! Salud!!

Lagene said...

Great card!

qvande said...

Very pretty! I love the shape and the liquid pearls are the perfect accent on this.

Sharri Seffens said...

Shannon, Love your take on the inspiration! Great card!

Carla (cmsuto) said...

Grat card, Shannon! I love the wineglass and the Liquid Pearls detailing!

Deb said...

Beautiful shaped thank-you! I love *listening* to the thought process behind the inspiration, and that it isn't limited only to the visual from the photo! Will help me to expand the options when I see another INSP pic!

Cheri said...

Shannon, this is a great card for this blog hop. I love the tiny details you added to the card. They gave it that perfect touch.

Theresa Momber said...

Oooh, what a gorgeous card, Shannon! I think I need some of the liquid pearls.

Lori said...

Great Shannon!! It is so fun to see how each of us interpreted the picture!!

Jessica said...

Cute card, Shannon!! LOVE your idea - what a fun circle card!

Joan Ervin said...

Now isn't this a great idea...I LOVE the round card design and using the wine glass is perfect for a dinner thank you!!!

redwasher1 said...

I like your card! Great Idea!!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi ya shannon! great card! I love the elegance of it. :)

buggin2stamp said...

Fabulous card. I love the shape and the layout.

Jennie said...

Love your circle card Shannon! Great take on the inspiration.

Brenda said...

Wonderful card Shannon.

HappyCrafter said...

what a classy card, and so useful!