Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

STV Color Challenge

Happy Monday!!!! Ok....I'm going to post this quick as I can manage before my computer gives out on me again. I hadn't been able to even get this thing to boot up all weekend....until it finally decided to work for all of a whole 5 mins last night for me before losing the internet connection all together. Ugh!!!!

So, I have a new color challenge at Stamp TV for you today!!!! Black and White! That's it!!! No other colors!!! Keep it simple.....best way to go this time of the year that's for sure! I've been crazy busy all weekend finishing up Christmas decorating and shopping, so card making has had to be quick. Come over and play along with me. To be entered to win, make sure you upload your new creation to the StampTV gallery with the keyword STVCCSB03.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

2 comments:

Juls said...

this is just so elegant! Love it!!

Happycrafter said...

wow, talk about elegant!