Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

StampTV Color Challenge



Happy Monday!!!!!

I'm hosting another color challenge for this week at StampTV!!!! This week's color scheme is Blue and White!!!

I created this card using Melanie's "A Year of Flowers" set...and the sentiment from Gina's "Seasonal Sayings". I colored the flowers by first embossing the watercolor paper paper with clean embossing powder, then spritzing with water, then adding drops of color using an aqua painter and reinker dye.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooh...this is really pretty! Love the blue flowers.

Tracey said...

Ohh....this is really pretty. I love the way the blue flowers pop. TFS!

Steph said...

Ok, I've been a long time lurker, and I absolutely LOVE everything you've ever posted, but WOW! This card is absolutely stunning! Just gorgeous! My favorite so far!