Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Royal Wednesday Blog Hop!!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!!!! It's time for another Royal Wednesday Blog Hop!! Today's technique is the spotlight technique. Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything.


For the card I made today I used "Lady and Fox". It's a great image to use with all the details....I only had to color in the small areas I spotlighted. Which I did with Copic markers.

The next stop on the hop is Jules' blog!!!

And don't forget about the sale that's currently going on.....
Recently our server went down so we are having a huge sale to make up for our lost days! Our loss is your gain!

40% off QKD Stamps

40% off on all Past Kits

FREE Name & E-Mail stamp with purchase of any custom stamp

(Good today through12/31/09)

(Excludes the separates line & personalized& custom stamps)





Here are all the blogs in today's hop in case you get off track along the way.
QKD blog
Shannon's blog -- You're here
Jules' blog
WIS blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Nina's blog
Nancy's blog
Stephanie's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

7 comments:

miscanthuscrafts said...

gorgeous image. this spotlight technique is new to me and i am looking forward to giving it a go! thanks for the inspiration.

My name is Wynneth said...

This is fabulous Shannon and how spooky that we both chose this lovely Lady and Fox image for this week's hop!!!

It's so nice to see a comment from Clare (miscanthuscrafts) as she was inspired by my creations using qkd designs and has placed her first order from V!!! Great that she joined the hop this week for the first time :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

stephanie said...

I love how you spotlighted 3 areas. Very cool.

Anita said...

Just fabulous and so fun to highlight three areas.

lotsa scrap said...

I like how you spotlighted more than one area. Nicely done!

Cazzy said...

Lovely card and I am picking up ideas for my newly arrived stamps.

Cazzy x

CraftyMomOf2 said...

beautiful shannon!!! =)