Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Royal Wednesday Blog Hop!!!


Happy Wednesday!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there to see what's up for this week. It's a sketch week!!! And I loved working with this sketch!!

I created my card using Lidia. I stamped her first, then cut her out using a circle Nestabilities die. I then colored her with Copic markers. The side panel was created with one of the stamps from the June Bird stamp set. I then added Diamond Stickes to Lidia and clear self-adhesive rhinestones to the side panel.


Here are all the blogs in today's hop in case you get off track along the way.
QKD blog
Shannon's blog -- You're here
Jules' blog
WIS blog
Bev (SG's) blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Nina's blog
Nancy's blog
Stephanie's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

11 comments:

Nancyroo said...

gorgeous card! I love the color!

My name is Wynneth said...

Shannon, this is adorable, I love Lidia in red and white it really pops :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Alex said...

Just stunning! Love all the red and beautiful coloring!

Tracey said...

Beautiful card. I love all the red. TFS!~

stephanie said...

This is gorgeous, love her in red.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

beautiful shannon!!!

Juliet Diley said...

One of my favorite girls! Awesome job!

Cazzy said...

Lovely, I have just ordered some stamps.

Cazzy x

lotsa scrap said...

Lidia looks great in my favorite color--red!

Maigan Lynn said...

Beautiful!!!! Christmas Lidia!!! I just love it! YAY Shannon!

Lara said...

Ooo... so pretty! I love the red!