Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Etsy #65

Happy Saturday!!!!! It's time again for another FABU Etsy Inspired Challenge!!!!

Today's shop is So Stinking Sweet. She has the most delicious sounding soups and bath products! I used these snowflake soaps as my inspiration piece.

I used one of the newest Cuddles images from Ildi, Co., Cuddles Kuma Decorates. Which I need to be doing today to get my house ready for holiday entertaining. I colored him with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. I added some Liquid Applique to the fur areas of his hat for added dimension...and a bit of fun. The snowflakes were embossed on Core'dinations cardstock and lightly sanded.

The prize for this week is 5 soaps and this handmade ornament from So Stinking Sweet.....and another winner will recieve a prize from Unity Stamp Co., this week's sponsor, Eco Chic.


All you have to do for your chance to win is to create a project by Friday, Dec. 11th and link it up to the Etsy Inspired Challenge blog.

Swing by the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration!!!


Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
De Swanick
and our December Guest Designer.....
Kelly Alvarez


Happy Stamping!
Shannon

13 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This card is just adorable. Love the colors and that bear.

de said...

Shannon this is so sweet! I love it!

Cassie_lu said...

wonderful card and great colors.

Tiff said...

Your coloring is so soft and delicate, your card is lovely!

Jackie said...

Adorable card Shannon and love the image you used! Nice work!!!
Hugs,
Jackie

Jenny said...

This is adorable!! I love it that ribbon and the embossed BG looks great :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is adorable Shannon! Everything about it is just super cute!

Laurie said...

Awww, so cute!!!!

Kerry said...

This is so cute! I just love that image and the joy sentiment!

Tracey said...

Very cute. I love the layout the embossed cardstock. TFS!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Awww!!! I just love that dp too!! What a sweet card!

~kelly marie~ said...

This is so cute and sweet! I love it!