Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Royal Kat Blog Hop!!!


Happy Tuesday!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there to see what's up for this week.


With the inspiration picture in mind I created this card with Pearl. I focused on the monocromatic color of blue, adding the neutral in as the accent color.


I colored Pearl with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. After embossing the background I rubbed it with chalk ink to bring out the embossing. I added Moonlight Smooch to the pearl for a hint of shimmer.


Your next stop on the hop is Jules' blog....

Specials....Buy 2 stamp sets get 1 separates stamp free ($3.99 or less) or buy 3 separates get 1 free.



Here are all the blogs in today's hop in case you get off track along the way.
QKD blog
Shannon's blog -- You're here
Jules' blog
WIS blog
Bev (SG's) blog
Andrea's blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Nina's blog
Nancy's blog
Stephanie's blog
Katarina's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

9 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Beautiful card, Pearl is such a beauty isn't she? I didn't quite make it to this week's hop, but I did create a project which is on my blog if you'd care to take a look :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

stephanie said...

What a beautiful card. Love the colors.

Nancyroo said...

beautiful!

lotsa scrap said...

That background turned out awesome. Your image is beautiful.

alienanessa said...

Wowy, so gorgeous!! Just love looking at your creations!

Queen Kat said...

gorgeous card!!!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

beautiful shannon!!!!

Juls said...

very mystical!! Love it!!

Tracey said...

oh, so lovely. I love the diecut background. Very nice.