Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

QKD November Release Blog Hop!!!!

Happy, Happy Wednesday!!!!! It's time for the November Queen Kat Designs release blog hop! And I'm super excited about these 2 mermaids I've been able to play with. If you're just popping in, swing back to the QKD blog to see what's on tap for the new release.

My first card features Autumn. Isn't she amazing? It took me quite a long time to color her up for this card. But I think it was because it was a new stamp and there were so many things to think about coloring. Now that I've worked with her a few times, it's not taking me nearly as long to color her up. And I just love all that detail!!!!!! I colored her with both Copics and Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS. My second card features Lidia....and she's just beautiful!!!! I colored her with Copics and added glitter pen to all her flowers.

Both cards use paper from Basic Grey and copper nail heads. I love how the same paper collection worked so well with both images. Both cards were also based on sketch challenges at SCS.

Your next stop on the hop is Jules' blog....

Specials for this release....Buy 2 stamp sets get 1 separates stamp free ($3.99 or less) or buy 3 separates get 1 free.

Here are all the blogs in today's hop in case you get off track along the way.
QKD blog
Shannon's blog -- You're here
Jules' blog
Maria's blog
WIS blog
Bev (SG's) blog
Andrea's blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Nina's blog
Nancy's blog
Stephanie's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

13 comments:

Queen Kat said...

again and again!! you make me smile with your creations. :) they are beautiful

linnes said...

Amazing cards, very sweet image.

stephanie said...

I love them. They are cute.

CraftyMomOf2 said...

so pretty!!!

Maria Levine said...

Lovely cards! Great job coloring!

Kelly Braund said...

Beautiful!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

What beautiful colors & coloring sweetie!! I've missed you lately

Maigan Lynn said...

Fantastic Shannon! I Love what you've done with them!

alienanessa said...

Beautiful job, and I agree about the paper, that is WAY cool!

Anita said...

Just stunning.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very pretty Shannon!

Alex said...

Both cards are just gorgeous!!!

Penny said...

great coloring! gorgeous!