Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm hostess.....

for this week's Color Challenge at Stamp TV!!!!!
I hope you'll be able to come over and play with me!

I chose to use a traditional Christmas color scheme for this week's challenge and matched it up with Rupa's "The Magic of Christmas" stamp set.

I stamped the sleigh in Versamark ink and then applied Heat and Stick powder....heated it....and applied extra fine gold glitter. I created the little evergreen bundle using 2 punches and 2 different color greens...added a red button and some gold ribbon.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

4 comments:

La'Diva said...

I love this!

Happycrafter said...

So simple and classy, and love the green bits you used to dress it up :-)

Tracey said...

Very nice, I really like the background. TFS!

Laurie said...

Very nice! I like that embelishment in the corner.