Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Etsy Inspired #64

Happy Sunday!!!!! Ok...so this post should have gone up yesterday, but life got in the way last night before I could get it up.

So, welcome to this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge. This week's store is Barefoot Weaver. She has the most gorgeous woven pieces!!! I chose this scarf as my inspiration piece because I just love the blues!!!

I printed off my image, Snopal Kiss, onto white cardstock and colored with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I added the ground with a thin line pen and added a subtle blue shadowing. I then added Diamond Stickles over the blue highlights on the snowmen. Super fun and easy card! It measures 4-1/2" square.

This week, Barefoot Weaver is offering up a gorgeous flower as a prize. All you have to do for your chance to win is to create a project by Friday, Dec. 4th and link it up to the Etsy Inspired Challenge blog.


Along with our amazing prize from our shop, we have an awesome sponsor this week! It's 7 Kids College Fund! I love this store! They have everything! They are offering up a High Hopes Stamp (seen HERE) and a Green Apple Memory Box Notecards (seen HERE) for a prize!


Swing by the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration!!!


Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
De Swanick
and our November Guest Designer.....
Shemaine Smith


Happy Stamping!
Shannon

6 comments:

Jenn K said...

Such a sweet card!!

Happycrafter said...

What a lovable card, and the colouring and way you shaded the snowfolk is wonderful. Next time I colour on I'll be coming back to analyse this technique for sure!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super cute Shannon! This is adorable! I really like the sparkles and the coloring looks awesome!

Tracey said...

Super cute. I love the colors and the sparkly snow couple. TFS!

Laurie said...

Gorgeous!! What a beautiful card, I love that shade of blue!

Ildi said...

wow!! it really looks like they're made out of snow! <3