Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Diva!!!


Happy Sunday!!!!!
I'm still busy catching up on blog posts from when my computer crashed on me, so I'll have multiple posts for you today....
I'm starting out with a Rubber Romance post. I created this fun one-layer card using Robin the Dog Lover. I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I added the self adhesive rhinestones and a tailored bow for a bit of bling.
Keep on stamping......

7 comments:

Tracey said...

awww.....this is lovely. TFS!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Very pretty!

Jenny said...

Nice CAS card. The ribbon and paper piercing look perfect!

Juls said...

just gorgeous! such a stylish card! I baught this stamp years ago and I have only ever inked it up once, can you believe that!! I am feeling the need to get it out, dust it off and have a play again! Thanks for the inspiration!

La'Diva said...

Beautiful!

Carolina said...

What an adorable card Shannon - love the piercing in the corners...such a nice touch.

Jennifer said...

Simple but really pretty at the same time. Wonderful card!