Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cuddle Up time again!!!


Finally, huh? I managed to get my laptop back up and running from the brink of death. I can even print again.....so I was able to print off a new Snopals image to create this card.




This is Snopal Skate. I love him!!!!! I colored him using both Copics and Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I added Diamond Stickles for a touch of bling.




Dont forget.....it's a buy 2 get the 3rd image free time! And there are so many cute images to choose from. Here's the link to the store.




Happy Stamping,


Shannon




4 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Shannon! Excellent coloring, I like the shading on the snowman. TFS!

Jenny said...

Love it! Great colouring and such pretty ribbon!!

Jenn K said...

Super Cute!! I LOVE this snowman too!!

Juls said...

so sweet! Love the colour combo!!