Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Cuddle Up Monday!!

Happy Monday!!!!



So, my computer is just not liking me!! I've been trying all sorts of remedies all weekend and still nothing. My old one is sooooooooo slow...and I still can't print. I can scan, just not print. Go figure! But at least I have something......I'd go bonkers without a computer.



So, this was supposed to get posted yesterday, but well, that didn't happen. So...here it is today.



Since I can't print out the cute new images, I had to go old school and use one of the images I had already printed out...and one of my favorites.... Cuddles Kuma Picnic. I colored him with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I added glitter pen to the basket and black glaze pen to his eye.

This month's Ildi, Co sale is buy 2, get a 3rd image free.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

4 comments:

Jenny said...

So adorable! I love the buttons on the side. I hope your computer issues get fixed up soon! Computers are such a love/hate relationship aren't they?

Tracey said...

This is so cute. The coloring is wonderful. I feel your computer pain, ours was out for a month and I went nuts.

Melanie said...

Great card, love the layout.

Ildi said...

good to see my old stamps again! X3