Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Saturday Share -- Happy WCMD!!!

Happy Saturday!!!!! You're probably wondering where my Etsy Inspired post is....well with it being World Cardmaking Day and all, we decided to skip this week. There's still a shop and inspiration from a few of the DT members at the Etsy Challenge blog if you want to play along.

So, since I don't have an Etsy card to share with you, I thought I'd share the cards I made for last weekend's Mini VSN over at SCS. We had a BLAST!!!!! Rocking and Rolling well into the night!!!! I hope you'll be able to join us for the next mini Oct. 24th. Mark your calendars now!!

This first card was for my challenge "Private Dancer" The challenge was to use the chalkboard technique and to include a quote/saying on your card.

This 2nd card was for Cobi's "Good Luck Kiss" Challenge. The challenge was to use the kissing technique and to include a sentiment wishing someone good luck or well wishes.
This card was probably my favorite! It was for Carol's "The Hustle" challenge. We had to use 4 colors, 4 layers, and 8 embellishments. And I just love these little Ketto dresses from Stamping Bella!!!
The last card I made was for Trish's "I wanna rock n' roll all night" challenge. We had to use the rock and roll technique!


I'm driving to Toronto and back today to visit Bellaland!!!! Yippie!!!! Super excited about visiting there, shopping, seeing Em again, hanging out with old friends and new ones, and taking a Copics class by the great Linda herself!!! I'm not super excited about spending 8 hours driving. ugh! But going there is soooooo worth it!!!! I promise to take pics so you can all share in the fun!!

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

No comments: