Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Royal Wednesday QKD Blog Hop!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!! Time for another amazing QKD Royal Wednesday Blog Hop!! If you've just wandered in, swing back to the QKD blog to see what's on tap for this week.

Today's challenge was a fun color challenge...especially for this time of the year....purple, orange and black.

I colored up Charlotte with Copic markers and paired her with some fun new papers from Basic Grey. I'll be showing how I colored her for my Sunday Skilz post this Sunday on the WIS blog, so make sure you swing by and see exactly what colors I used for her.

Here are the sales for this week......
55% off of all clearance
30% off of these stamps:
Thanksgiving Dragon
Christmas Tree Dragon

Off Beat Alphabet
Jester Alphabet
through 10/25/09

Your next stop on the hop is Jules' blog....

Here are all the blogs in today's hop in case you get off track along the way.
QKD blog
Shannon's blog -- You're here
Jules' blog
Penny's blog
Vicki's blog
Maria's blog
Kelly's blog
WIS blog
Bev (SG's) blog
Andrea's blog
Victoria's blog
Lara's blog
Anessa's blog
Helene's blog
Nina's blog
Alex's blog
Meredith's blog
Linda's blog
Nancy's blog
Anita's blog
Sara's blog
Stephanie's blog
Ashley's blog
Katarina's blog
Queen Kat Designs Store

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

18 comments:

lotsa scrap said...

Charlotte looks great in orange and purple. I'll be sure to check in on Sunday!

Queen Kat said...

girly, this card ROCKS!!! Every time I see something that you make, I smile. Thank you for that. I need to smile more. :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

love it shannon!!! soooooo pretty!

stephanie said...

I love charlotte!!!!!

Alex said...

Just gorgeous! great color selections.

Lara said...

Awesome job!! Love the coloring!

Kelly Braund said...

Love it! Love how her veil & fan resemble a spider web- perfect for Halloween!

Anita said...

Your coloring and shading is just so gorgeous.

alienanessa said...

Wowy, this is wonderful, in fact, let me grab my handy dandy High Selective Thesaurus and see if there's a more appropriate adjective for this project...it's prodigious!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

You did a gorgeous job coloring her!

linnes said...

Beautiful in these colors, lovely card with these papers, they match perfect.

Juliet Diley said...

She is one of my favorites! Love how you showcased her!

Maria Levine said...

Fabulous job coloring!

Andrea said...

she is HAWT on this card, love what you did! great minds think alike on the paper too lol ;)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so pretty Shannon! I love it!

Nancyroo said...

gorgeous, love your coloring job.

Penny said...

great job! love her in purple and orange

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh she is soooo cute!!! More new mermaids I need! LOL