Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Royal Wednesday Blog Hop!!!


Happy Wednesday!! It's time for another QKD Royal Wednesday blog hop!!! Swing back over to the QKD blog to see what's in store for this week.


This week's sketch was a difficult one....at first. Then as I was flipping thru my stamps I noticed the Retro Background Stamp and knew it would be perfect for this sketch. I stamped it first with Mellow Moss, then again in Rich Cocoa. I stamped the sentiment from the Elegant Sayings set in Rich Cocoa, cut it out with Nestabilities die, and sponged on Mellow Moss.


The next stop on the hop is Jules' blog!!! Happy Hopping!!!


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

18 comments:

alienanessa said...

OH ya, stamping the Retro twice is cool!! Love the paper too! Looks like I gotta buy Elegant Sayings =)

Queen Kat said...

Very very nice!!

stephanie said...

Great job, what an amazing stamp!

Mary said...

Gorgeous card.

lotsa scrap said...

Love how you flipped the stamp for the two sides. Double stamping adds to the elegant look of your card!

Anita said...

Stunning.

Juliet Diley said...

Oooohhh...I like!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

Beautiful!! Really like how you shadowed the image

CraftyMomOf2 said...

omg shannon!!!!! STTTTTTUUUUUUNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!! so elegant and gorgeous!!!

fab job!!

Alex said...

Holy Moly- this is the most awesomest card! Why do I not own that stamp? Amazing!!!

Maigan Lynn said...

oooooooooooh! Shannon this card is BEAUTIFUL! I Love the colours and swirls. It looks so professional!

linnes said...

Wow card, I love the swirls!

Lara said...

So pretty!! Love the retro swirls!

ellen s. said...

gorgeous!!!!!!

Maria Levine said...

Beautiful Job!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is beautiful Shannon! I love it!

Nancyroo said...

I love this! awesome job using the background stamps!

Penny said...

oh my!!!! love this!!!