Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Queen Kat Designs Release Blog Hop!!!!

It's the first Wednesday of the month.....and that means it's time for a Queen Kat Designs release!!!! If you're just dropping in, pop back over to the QKD blog for all the details.

I ahve 2 mermaids to share with you today....first up is Charlotte Metalwin.

I colored her with Copic markers and paired her with the fun new Halloween papers from Basic Grey. I cut her out using the large rectangle nestability die and sponged Wheat ink around the edges with the die still in place.

Next up is......Nivia.
I colored her with Copics as well and created a Bag-a-lope gift bag to place her on. Super fun and easy project so stay tuned to the WIS blog Sunday Skilz for the instructions coming soon.

The next stop on the hop is Jules' blog!!! I guarantee she will not disappoint.


And since today's a release....there's a special sale going on today.
27% off of all QKD stamps (excludes separates and customs)
15-20% off of all Past Kits (royal, get inked!, The findings and Take 3)
10% off of all paper packs
55% off of all clearance
10% off of all acrylic blocks
10% off of all grab bags
20% off of the scrapbooking kit section (does not include royal kits)

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

20 comments:

lotsa scrap said...

The two cards have such totally different looks. So inspiring!

Queen Kat said...

oh yes!! I love them!!! for sure. :)

CraftyMomOf2 said...

so beautiful!!!

Mary said...

Great cards!

Mary

Kelly Braund said...

Love em!

Alex said...

Both stunning, I especially love Nivia! You created the bottom pp didn't you? Just gorgeous!

Lara said...

So pretty! You did an awesome job on these!!

Anita said...

I love them, especially Nivia. Awesome.

Juliet Diley said...

Don't you just love the new girls!! Awesome!

stephanie said...

HOw cute, really love Nivia.

Maigan Lynn said...

Oh I'm so excited about this! lol! Charlotte, originally, is a very gothic piece but I LOVE the bright colours on her as well!! And Nivia - she's a regular chameleon herself! Well done Shannon! You always surprise me!

Jacqui said...

I love both of these cards! Great job-thanks for sharing!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Fabulous cards Shannon!

alienanessa said...

Wowy!!! You just completely rocked these!!

Charisma3103 said...

Love love love me some more mermaids

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

They are both so pretty

Maria Levine said...

These are fabulous! Nice job!

Penny said...

gorgeous!!

alienanessa said...

Just back in here to rave about the coloring, you so rock these!!

BTW, on a humorous note, the 'word verification' for my message is "buingbra" - that's what it feels like I wore all day!!! =)

Kristen said...

Shannon these are both so beautiful. Your coloring on them is absolutely incredible! :) Your work completely inspires me!