Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Limelight Papercrafts and Etsy Inspired Blog Hop!!!

Happy Thursday!!!! Today's a fun day!!! The Etsy Inspired girls have been invited to participate in the Limelight Papercrafts Challenge along with their design team.


Today's challenge was a sketch challenge using this amazing sketch. And the focus this week is on ribbon!!! I love ribbon!!! This is Limelight Papercraft Challenge #32 (LLPC32 for online galleries).
So much so, that I doubled up on the ribbon, pairing the ivory with some Cosmo Cricket ribbon I had in my stash.

I used Unity's "Gratitude=Joy" set along with some paper from the Cosmo Cricket 6x6 pack Earth Love and the goodies that Mandy sent....ivory ribbon, pewter pearls, and the mustard flower from Jillibean soup.

I stamped the flower and sentiment in Always Artichoke ink and colored the flowers with Copic markers. The flowers are 1-3/8" circle punches. I gathered up the ribbon using adhesive to hold the scrunching in place. The flowers are held together with a brad from Basic Grey.

Now, hop on over to see all the other amazing creations from the Etsy Inspired and Limelight Papercraft Design Teams.

You have until Sunday Oct. 18th to play along with us. Just link up your creation to the Limelight Papercrafts blog and Mandy will pick a winner. This week's winner will receive Paislee Tinsel Town Ribbons.

EtsyInspired DT as Guest DT's for Limelight Papercrafts Challenge!
Ashley
Emily
Heather
Jackie
Joy
Kerry
Kristen
Tiffany


Limelight Papercrafts DT
Jennifer
Lisa
Marin
Sarah
Amy
Lee
Mandy

Limelight Papercrafts Blog (LINK YOUR PROJECTS HERE!)

12 comments:

Kerry said...

Great colors and I love what you did with the two different ribbons!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Wow Shan!!!!! I totally LOVE that ruffled ribbon and twill!!!! Awesome card!!!!

Juls said...

just stunning!!LOVE this card!! beautiful colours and I just love how you have used the ribbon!!

Lisa H. said...

hey, you! Long time no talk :) LOVE your card, Shannon. your ribbons are gorgeous. love the comob of papers and stamps too. great work, glad you joined the team this week!

de said...

Shannon! This is AMAZING! I love that ribbon too! The bright colors and the Unity images are perfect!

Amy said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing with us today!!

sarahmartina said...

I love your stamping and color choices! Great card!

JenMarie said...

Oh how totally FABulous!!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is GORGEOUS Shannon! I love everything you did here!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute, Shannon! :D

Mandy said...

Wowzers, Shannon! This is my kind of card! I didn't recognize that paper...Earth Love, huh? I love it! Thanks for joining us this week! :)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

What a fun card and the colors are fantastic!!