Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Etsy Inspired #60!!!


Happy Saturday!!! It's time for another Etsy Inspired challenge. Wow.....60 challenges already!

This week's shop is Vivikas. She carries the most adorable stuffed toys...or toy art as she calls them. And they really are!!!

I have a project for you today based on her stuffed owlie toys.....but my computer is fighting me every step of the way this week and I haven't been able to upload the picture from my camera yet. Ugh!!!!! It's my goal in life today to get my new laptop back up and running because this old machine is just a big time sinker!!!! So, I will be back later to add it....cross your fingers my computer coorporates, because last night it sure wasn't. I can't even print anymore. Need to find my printer CD, since downloading the drivers wasn't working.

As promised....and after an hour of downloading pics to my computer then uploading them, I finally have a project to share with you!!! I made this cute little card set using Unity's newest Oct. KOM and Distressed Dots.

This week is so extra special too!!!! Vivikas is giving away not one....but two owlies!!!!!! You can see the pics here and here. Aren't they just adorable?

And....since it's the last Saturday of the month....Unity's giving away a prize as well....Birdie Inspirations. So make sure you get your project entered for your chance to win one of these amazing prizes.


All you have to do for your chance to win is to create a project by Friday, Oct. 23rd and link it up to the Etsy Inspired Challenge blog.


Swing by the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration!!!


Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
De Swanick
and our October Guest Designer.....
Mandy Cheshire


Happy Stamping!
Shannon

8 comments:

de said...

Hang in there Shannon! We'll be back!

Lori said...

Absolutely lovely!

Mandy said...

These little owlie cards are just perfect! :)

Juls said...

such a fun collection of cards!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Super cute set of note cards! :)

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Thud! What a cute set of cards! I love it!

de said...

These are amazing! I LOVE that flipping owl image!

Tiff said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! These are darling!