Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Etsy Inspired #58

Happy Sweetest Day!!!!! And...it's an Etsy Inspired Challenge Day too!!! That's like a double bonus!!!

Today's shop is Linkel Designs. Super, super adorable jewelry. Very earthy!!!! Love it!!!! I picked this adorable acorn necklace as my inspiration piece.

I stamped the sentiment from Gina K's "Tag Lines" first in Rich Cocoa, then the acorns from Rupa's set "So Grateful". I then added color to the acorns with Copic markers.

This week's winner will win these pale green petal earrings.

All you have to do for your chance to win is to create a project by Friday, Oct. 23rd and link it up to the Etsy Inspired Challenge blog.

Swing by the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration!!!

Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins -- Taking some time off
De Swanick
and our October Guest Designer.....
Mandy Cheshire

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

8 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and so inspiring. I just love your take on this challenge.

de said...

I love this CAS card! I think Kraft is my fav these days...

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Simple and lovely! What a great fall card!

Kerry said...

Beautiful! Love that row of acorns and the CAS layout.

Queen Kat said...

Nice card, Shannon. :)

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi shannon. :) what a pretty card! I love the colors of fall and you've captured a simple, elegant look for this.

Tiff said...

Love all the empty space! This is such a pretty creation!

scrappypug said...

love it!