Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Etsy Inspired #57!!!!


Happy Saturday!!!! It's time for another Etsy Inspired challenge.

This week's store is Kharliebug. She makes amazing handbags. And this week....everyone who plays along and that makes a purchase from Kharliebug will get 5 entries into this week's drawing.

I kept my card this week very simple, inspired by this cosmetic bag. I used one of my love neglected quotes from Unity along with DP by Basic Grey and flowers by Prima.

This week's Random.babies winner will get the 6x6 Cosmo Cricket Nutmeg paper pack and 6x6 Nutmeg diecut pad from this week's sponsor Limelight Papercrafts!!!!!







Make sure to check out all the other Design Team member's blogs for even more inspiration.....

Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Heather Schlatter
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Tiffany Johnson
Lee Murphy
Emily Niehaus
Kristen Dyer
Tonya Hopkins -- Taking some time off
De Swanick
and our October Guest Designer.....
Mandy Cheshire

Happy Stamping!
Shannon

9 comments:

Juls said...

stunning card! what a beautiful sentiment! Love the colour combo and the gorgeous flowers, very stylish and striking!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and love this layout.

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is stunning Shannon! I love the paper and those fabulous flowers! It's really eye catching! Awesome job this week!

Tiff said...

This is STUNNING! WOW!

Kerry said...

I need to try using black and white as my main colors more...this is fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

de said...

Shannon! Love this! It is so pretty and I love the layout!

Danni said...

Very nice card...wonderful job!

Mandy said...

This is beautiful, Shannon! I love the purple just popping off of there! Very striking... ;)

Kristen said...

Shannon this card is absolutely beautiful hun! :) I love everything about it. So stunning!