Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cuddle Up Sunday


Happy Sunday!!!!! Hope you're doing well! I had a blast yesterday so I wanted to put my Copics to use today. And yesterday was WCMD, and the member companies all had challenges. Since I was in Canada, I didn't have a chance to play along or chat yesterday, but the SCS challenge was perfect for the Ildi, Co. image I wanted to share with you today.


This is the pumpkin Koto image from the Halloweenies line. They look so happy.....well, except maybe the kitten.


The Copics I used on the image are:
YR04, 23
Y28, 38
G94,99
YG95
E30, 31, 35, 44, 57
C5, 7


The image was printed out onto white CS and paired with Old Olive and Chocolate Kiss cardstocks.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

3 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is so cute!

Melanie said...

Oh wow, beautiful job, love your stitching and coloring. Lovely card!

Jenny said...

Perfect colouring and the stitching is fabulous!