Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Bella Sketch Friday!!!


Yippie!!! It's a Bellariffic Friday!!! And I actually managed to have the time to get a card done for it.


This week didn't have a sketch, but a theme.....fall/halloween. So, I got a chance to use one of my stamps I got with my last order that I hadn't inked up yet, Bewitched-a-'tude. She's just so adorable! I colored her with Copics. Just getting ready for the class I'm taking at Bellaland on Saturday. I paired her up with the fun new Halloween papers from Basic Grey.


Make sure you check out all the other entries and the DT cards at Bloggabella!!!
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

4 comments:

Shannan Teubner said...

So cute, Shannon! And soooo lucky that you get to go to Bellaland this weekend...NO FAIR! ;)

Jenny said...

Cute! I love those 'Tudes!!

scrappypug said...

adorable!

Heather Schlatter said...

Shannon,

This card is simply amazing!!! I love your coloring and the papers and ribbon you used are perfect for the card too!!!

I just read on De's blog that we are on an Etsy Coffee Break this week and I had no idea so I just got done posting my Etsy post wonder what is up???

I really love this card and the image you used!!!

Heather