Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sunshine on Tuesday!!


It's Tuesday!!! Sorry for the late post....I couldn't get the card finished up last night since I had a severe migraine.
Anyhoo.....this is one of the images that was released just a week ago, Gooney-Gonzo. I colored him with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I paired him with some DSP from SU!, and Sage Shadow and Kraft cardstock.
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

6 comments:

Tinker and JingeBear's Mom said...

Love the coloring! I can almost feel the wind from his rotors. Love the buttons too!
~ky

Sunshine said...

Great job. The dp and buttons are just terrific. I love that little clip too...I can't find any of those little ones around here. :)

Jenn K said...

This is wonderful!!

Sharon said...

What a great card. Love the DP and the buttons as well.

Take Care
Sharon

Tami said...

Love the colors of this!

Kym Weber said...

Fantastic card! Your coloring is absolutely wonderful!