Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sunshine on Tuesday!!!


Time to share another new image by Sunshine Stamps......
This is Tipsy McStagger!!!! How funny, huh???? I thought he'd be perfect for a "Last Blast of Summer" invitation.
I paired him up with some DP by Cosmo Cricket and the CS is Pumpkin Pie and Dusty Durango. I colored him with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I added white Liquid Applique to his foam.
Make sure you swing by the Sunshine Stamps blog and check out Herkybird and Clammy Pete too!
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

5 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love how you have created the foam of the beard!

Sunshine said...

Oh he's awesome! your colouring is just terrific and that dp is awesome. Love the sticking too! Ok - I guess we can say I love everything about this card! LOL!! :)

Heather the Mooselover said...

Love the foam and your coloring and the DP with the coloring ;)

Jenny said...

I love the stitching! Neat card :)

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

love it! SO cute!!!